My September playlist is a mix of songs i’m still listening to from Summer and music I listen to every year to get me in the spirit of the season. Is it too early to be listening to Christmas songs? Even really quietly on your commute to internally escape from the crowded train and dreaded Monday blues? So be it.
- Hurt Somebody, Noah Kahan & Julia Michaels
- Things You Can’t Change, Rhys Lewis
- Pretty Little Thing, Ashanti & Afro B
- Your Girlfriend, Blossoms
- Never Seen the Rain, Tones and I
- My One, Wiley & Kranium, Dappy, Tory Lanez
- Someone Like You, Van Morrison
- Fairytale of New York, The Pogues & Kirsty MacColl
- Driving Home for Christmas, Chris Rea
- Wonderful Christmas, Paul McCartney
- Whitehouse Road, Tyler Childhouse
- Your Favourite Coffeehouse playlist in Spotify
A very eclectic mix this month and not the only things I listened to but certainly the ones on repeat. If i’m adding three Christmas tunes in there I may as well be honest and say there’s a whole playlist of Christmas songs I’ve been playing on the sly which you can follow and listen to too if you’re as premature as I am.
I always choose the ‘Your Favourite Coffeehouse’ playlist when i’m at work and need some easy listening, I highly recommend for general pottering about.